Get Out of Debt Now: Accelerate Debt Elimination
This course will teach anyone how to get out of even staggering amounts of debt. This course is taught by Financial Literacy expert, Aja McClanahan, founder of Principles of Increase- a media company that produces content to help people become financially independent.
Aja and her husband were able toget out of over $120,000 in debt by increasing their income, reducing their expenses and adhering to a budget. Now, they want to show you how to do the same.
This course is for anyone who wants to get out of debt, but is not sure how to start. We will even discuss options around bankruptcy and debt consolidation plus information on what to do if you have student loans.
This is a comprehensive course that can be watched or listened to for actionable steps on getting out of debt. You will walk away with a custom "Get Out of Debt" plan that you can start implementing right away!
What are the requirements?
- This course requires a computer, smart phone/tablet and internet connection
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will learn why you should get out of ALL debt as soon as possible
- You will get tools to create a custom 'Get Out of Debt Plan'
- You will learn strategies for increasing your income and decreasing your expenses
- You will be given homework assignments to help you through the process of creating your plan and paying off debt
- Additional information for people who have student loans or are considering bankruptcy
- You will be directed to additional resources so that you can stay informed and motivated on your journey to debt freedom
What is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone that is tired of living paycheck to paycheck with no prospect of getting ahead financially
- This course is for people who want a solid plan to get out of ALL debt
Aja McClanahan is a personal finance and entrepreneurship writer. Her family got out of over $120K in debt by budgeting and increasing their income with several businesses. She now writes regularly about personal finance and online entrepreneurship at www.principlesofincrease.com and various other online publications.
StartVideo 1- Urgent Report about Debt (3:44)
StartVideo 2- Reasons to Dump Debt & Finding Your "Why" (6:40)
StartVideo 3- Want Debt Freedom? Do This First! (3:15)
StartVideo 4- Creating Your Debt Dump Plan (5:10)
StartVideo 5- The Art & Science of the Budget (6:08)
StartVideo 6- Budgeting Examples & Plus Tools (Free & Low Price) (12:54)
StartVideo 6a- Homework Assignment: Create Your First Draft Budget (1:03)
StartVideo 7- Cutting Expenses Ideas & Tips (8:38)
StartVideo 8- Finding Additional Money in Your Budget (9:14)
StartVideo 8a- Homework: Revise Your Budget Based on Your Reduced Expenses (1:40)
StartVideo-9 I Found More Money? Now What? (6:07)
StartVideo 9a- Homework Assignment: Find a Bank for Your Emergency Fund (1:39)
StartVideo 10- The Debt Snow Ball Explained (4:28)
StartVideo 11- The Debt Snowball Demonstrated (9:43)
StartVideo 11a- Homework: Add Your Debt Snowball to the Budget (0:59)
StartConclusion & Follow-Up Tips (3:06)